Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My day~

Sunday was the final for All England Championship, I believe many people was waiting till the end to watch the match between Dato Lee Chong Wei & Lin Dan. (End up feel sleepy when working?LOL) I was waiting for this match as well, till they started the match. Around 1.30am, Dato Lee announces to give up in the match due to arm injured. It's kinda sad as we just want to watch this super stimulating match. Well, Lin Dan has won the champion for All England 2012. Wish Dato Lee's injured arm can be recovered soon and wouldn't affect his performance in the coming Olympic Games.Once the award presentation ended, I went to the bed. Turned left and right on the bed, end up I slept around 3am.

Woke up 6am the next day morning to bath, make up and prepare things that bringing for interview, I left house at 8.30am. Was worrying I will lost in KL Sentral cuz don't really know well the location there, but still manage to park my car in KL Sentral and walk over to hotel. (Why not park in the hotel?) Not a big distance between, yet hotel parking........you know I know la~) I walked to the hotel lobby without notice, till I realized that I should go through security department first, I've reached the hotel lobby. One of the staff guided me the way to security department, then another security staff guided me to HR department. 

The first person I saw was a young girl, she brings me to the interview room, gives me the application form. Done the form in about 10 mins?Then I pass it back to the girl and wait in the interview room. Honestly, I was very nervous in previous interview with Westin Hotel KL last year, don't know why. Hmmn, today's mood ok, I try to smile more and not to be too shy. 2 interviewers came in, they are Ms. Nikkie and Mr. Suresh. Ms. Nikkie is the Assistant Sales Manager (if not mistaken), a very young lady while Mr. Suresh is the Director of Sales (a nice man). Well, they asked me some questions and told me something about Starwood, explained to me what I would need to do if I'm hired and etc. The interview took aboout half and hour I think, followed by HR person. Interview with HR took about 10 mins, the person who interviewed me says he will let me know the answer by this week, probably Thursday. I left hotel then walk over to KL Sentral to the carpark.

Reached home around 11.30am, was feeling sleepy cuz just had 3 hours sleep. Rest awhile, went out with family to One Utama. Since working, quite a long time I didn't hang out with family like this. Thinking that if I'm working at that time, probably I'll b left out.

No idea how many of you would be reading my blog, feel free to leave any comment if you would like to, or bookmark this page to read whenever you want. Not forcing, if you think not worth doing it you can please leave this page:) IMMEDIATELY!!! 

Bla Bla Bla~That's all for today...Ohya! Pray hard for good news coming this Thursday>.< Good Night!;)

No comments: