Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Presumptuous Day

'The Hippocratic Crush' has ended Friday night, I was outside meeting up with ex-colleagues @ Pavillion. Came back around 11.30pm, I watched the repeat one. Good ending, and it's the best TVB's drama so far for this year. It is worth for watching it, as it teaches people how to treasure and appreciate their life, the people, and things around them. 




Friday night around 8pm, I was about going out. Just went into my car, mum heard someone shouting. I wasn't realize as was in the car. The auntie staying next and next to my house got her handbag snatched. Others came out as well to check out what happened. The auntie says she was going out to work, and cuz she parked her car outside the house so she's holding her handbag tight. She awared there's a bike coming so she walked in near to the gate. There were 2 malay bastards stopped in front of my house, try snatching her bag hardly. And the auntie got kicked down cuz she holding her bag tight, the bastards gone off after they got the bag.

I was thinking would I be the victim if my car is outside the house? It's scary! What happened to the society now?! We're now more alert when car going out and coming in, gate has to be closed once car went out or in. And luckily my car is in the house, otherwise I will be the victim.

Had class from 10am-11.30am on the next day morning, and went to shopping straight @ Plaza Damas after that. Quite enjoyed the feeling shopping alone, and I bought some food from Mercato, fruits from MBG and masks from pharmacy. Quite some time didn't eat cherry tomato and suddenly miss it when I walked to MBG. 

 Went shopping alone after class.

 Can't control myself with Hello Kitty...*Loves*

 Marshmallow~to eat with melted chocolate!

Certainly, these are masks for myself:)

Try to spend money as how I want, but in controlled:) Was a presumptuous day for me. Well, gonna start new job on Monday onwards, wish and pray hard, everything's gonna be very very fine for me. 

No comments: