Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random

It's been almost a year since my last post dated May 2011. Was very busy (actually lazy as well) after started my internship at Hotel Equatorial KL for 4 months, and started working at JW Marriott Hotel KL after 2 weeks break once ended my final internship.

What I feel grateful is, during my internship, I get to know few of them who are nice & fun to be with, and we're still keep in touch even everyone is separated to their working places. Same to what I experienced in JW Marriott Hotel KL, I believe it's my pleasure to get to know all of you. That's also the reason why I choose to work HR, to train myself to be more active and talkative from a super shy and quiet girl. I'm happy. I'm happy cuz some of you still remember my name, or some of you still having my number in your handphone or contact list. But during these few months, I've witnessed many of them which hired through my hand left after a short working period. 

There were many changes around me recently. People changed, things changed......And I understand that everyone in life they are just passing by, some might leave and some might stay. I'm a sentimental person, laugh and smile when I'm happy, moody and cry when I'm sad. There is still something in my mind, blocking my path to move further. I'm stubborn enough for not letting it go, because I couldn't accept the story could be ended like this. Trying not to think about it anymore, but sometimes it could just suddenly appear in my mind. Feel I'm stupid enough, waiting for no reason, and don't know what I was waiting for. 

‘Forget bout'it’, you just don't know how disappointed I am when I say this.


1 comment:

Nick said...

The feeling is felt, you have my support.