Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rainy Day~Raining in the heart

Mood comes up unexpectedly to write this blog today. There are something I don't know shall I tell here or not:S I've struggled for some times, I think if I can't tell verbally, better write out here.

Was letting few of you worried about me before this, so sorry and I'm fine now. Lesson taken, not to repeat in future. (Sounds bad right?) Well, wanna tell that I've resigned from my previous place - JW Marriott Hotel KL. (No shock please.) And I'm going for interview with Le Meridien Hotel KL tomorrow. I know it sounds so out of sudden but I have to move on to which feels right for me maaa~I need to say sorry as well cuz I told some of them that I'm working with my cousin. Yes, I lied. Cuz I was thinking to go for teaching, and I don't want people keep asking me alot questions .Why?Why so wasted? I'm sure many people think that it's such a waste that I've studied hospitality but ended up I go for teaching. For me, it's just my ambition since I was small. I like teaching, especially to kids. I just want to do something what I really like, what I really want since I'm still young.

I kept saying that just do it whatever what you want to do, how others look at you is none of your business. But actually I do really care how people look at me. That's women. Different thing from what they think and what they say. Well, I tried what I wanted, the response was surprisingly not as good as what I imagined. At least I've tried, no more regret:) So I've decided to try on the interview with Le Meridien. Currently I'm teaching part-time every Saturday morning at a tuition centre in Sri Hartamas. I have 4 lil cuties, and they're Chloe, Kevin, Yen Shan and Samuel. They're just 8-9 years old! Talking to them like I'm so wish to go back to their age!

Not to say that I don't like to work in hospitality, I like it. It brings alot of friends to me to be worked in this line. I got to know many of them to broaden up my life and friend circle. That's what I need. Maybe some of you I know but not close, maybe some of you know me but think I'm cool or unfriendly. (Owh you really think like this?) I'm just too shy*blushed*. Welcome to come over and say hi to me if you see me anywhere, anytime. (Hope my memory is still not too bad to remember who are you la~)

Well and, keep my finger crossed to wish I could speak in the interview tomorrow without nervousness. I wish it's a new start for me in this line. Pray for me, god bless me! Stay tune and wait for my good news;)


No comments: