Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Busy Saturday Morning

Bonjour! It's another weekend again~

Well well well, I was quite busy yesterday in the morning. Woke up in the early morning to go for body check. Lil sis accompanied me to the panel clinic for Le Meridien KL @ Capsquare Mall behind Sheraton Imperial KL, was lost to nowhere cuz we did not know where the actual location is...Finally found the clinic after asking few people nearby there. Spent about an hour plus to finish up the whole body check, owh my bloody blood test was luckily just simply a jab on my finger to get a lil bit of my blood. Ok fine, I was thinking and worried too much lol.

Alrite, rush to Taylors right after done my body check. Paid my graduation fee, and had lunch with sista @ The V after that. After lunch we were thinking to have some desserts, then we realized it's 31st, and Baskin Robbins is just one more floor up, so we decided to have ice-cream @ Baskin Robbins after our lunch...And we ordered this!


|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Chocolate & Cotton Candy Flavoured!

My Creamy Mushroom Risotto

We both ordered Pink Guava~

I'm back to Taylor's after a year!

A lot of new shops opened @ commercial block there, forgotten there is a Chatime over there. Too bad we were too full after Baskin Robbins, otherwise I'll have Chatime instead of Baskin Robbins ice cream. Fine, left Taylors after that and went to Plaza Damas @ Hartamas for grocery shopping again. When we reached home it was about to evening.

Was thinking to join a friend's outing but unfortunately got flu suddenly. Aiyo~just done body check why laa now only got flu??? So sorry to ffk. Let's plan again for next outing ok?

Alrite~Another topic about my work. Joined Le Meridien for 2 weeks time already, able to pick up tasks so far but still slow:( I know I couldn't be an expert in just 2 weeks time, but I just want to finish work early by 6pm so I can go home on time. Still have to be more careful about the details to be changed in the contract and proposals, otherwise I would have to change and change again, wasted my time. At the moment, still able to leave home latest about 7.30pm. 

I joined the orientation on the 2nd week Monday, and of course got to have lunch @ the all day dining restaurant - Latest Recipe. It's served with buffet style, all the food were look nice to eat but too bad, cuz I would never get to taste all of them. I was lucky to taste Carbonara prepared by the Executive Chef - Chef Antoine. He's funny when cooking my Carbonara, put his hand into his pocket and take out acting like putting something into my Carbonara but actually was nothing. I asked what he added inside, he says that's his latest recipe. After the Carbonara I was able to taste some sushi, very fresh oyster with lemon juice, as well as desserts like marshmallow with chocolate!! Was too full after the lunch, too bad still unable to taste all the food in Latest Recipe. Will get chance to dine in there again for 50% staff discount hehehe!


Mushroom Carbonara and sushi:)
Didn't get to capture the oysters and desserts...

Next one, I met the Director of Training - Mr Azlin from Sheraton Imperial KL in Le Meridien KL on Thursday morning, and he still remember me after 3 years plus! Had a short conversation with him in the training room, and he told me left him and another HR Exec - Cheng Yee are still there since I left, the rest are new. Well I told him I went thru a big round and finally I'm back to Starwood. Good that finally I'm with Starwood, hotel line is really a small industry, what I mean here is when people asks where are you from previously, they will know the story when you mention your boss's name(If they know). Errr, I mean nothing. 

Alrite! It's middle of the night now, I got flu and I should rest early but just to update this blog. Gonna off to bed and it's April Fool today! Nothing special on this day, just make sure won't be fooled by someone else....Happy April Fool!!



No comments: