Saturday, April 14, 2012

Sleepless Weekend

Another weekend again~Hey guys & girls, how's your weekend?

It's the 4th week, stepping into a month. So far I'm still happy with my job, mixed well with my colleagues makes me feel like I've joined one year. Choosing a right job is important as you will feel happy from morning till evening, reached home you still can smile till end of the day, like this at least you pass the day happily, everyday. Life is too short as we won't know what's gonna happen tomorrow, so......treat yourself good, and treasure whatever in your life.

Last week was a sleepless weekend for me, as I did not really sleep much till noon. Saturday woke up early for 10.00a.m. class and didn't take nap in the noon. Slept in middle of the night and woke up early morning to go shopping in Sunway Pyramid with mum & sis. After shopping went lunch with cousins in Subang for seafood. Owh it's been a long time I don't really eat crab, cuz I'm a super lazy person. But the crab looks yummy enough to make me forget about my laziness......


Ta-da!


Wednesday was a public holiday, and I was planning to bring mum for a movie the day before. Wanted to make ticket booking online but it's not available anymore. Went to Mid Valley in the early morning, there was already a long queue lining up for movie tickets. Cousin sis went there early before 10.00a.m. to queue for the tickets but too bad, the tickets were sold out around 11.00a.m..So we just continue shopping till lunch time, then had our lunch at Madam Kwan. Such a long time I don't dine in in Madam Kwan, and I miss the Salted Fish Fried Rice very much! I ordered it and of course with NO VEGE haha...


Madam Kwan famous with their Nasi Lemak, but I prefer this Salted Fish Fried Rice with NO VEGE more...LOL


Was so tired after back from shopping, would consider to watch the movie at 8.45p.m. if I don't need to work on the next day......

Chat with an ex-colleague a.k.a old friend last night, a sweet girl who was hired through me when I was in JWM. Was so surprised when she told me that she did read my blog! And I never knew she misses me so much! Awwww I'm so touched......Dear Pei Jing, this line is quite hard to survive if you don't have passion on it, but I believe you will get to find a job which you like and happy to work on it. Gambateh and all the best to both of us, and do keep in touch, I would like to have a date and chit chat with you someday;)

Sometimes I do miss some old friends in JWM, glad to meet all of you and you guys brought wonderful colors to my life. I'm a sentimental person, and always live in the past. I won't forget whoever had fun time with me, you guys have became part of the stories in my life.

This morning almost overslept, was too tired last night. Promised my 3 cuties to give them a gift as their reward for study well in the class last week. Bought 3 little cute notepads for them, the purpose is I wish them to utilize it in a good way, it's actually for them to write down what they've learnt in my class. And I'm happy to see them keep holding the notepad, especially Chloe. She keeps flipping the notepad and tells me it's so cute, 3 of them like the notepad very much. A smile on my face when I see a smile on their faces:) An accomplishment smile!

This week actually nothing much for me, will be staying at home and not going anywhere as I'm tired and lazy this week. Mum also going for travel tomorrow and come back next week. Whole week I have to 'eat myself'. Save my energy and enjoy my weekend with tv and laptop. So far don't have any plan yet for next weekend, perhaps will be staying at home again......

Not many pictures taken this week, share an old picture of mine as the ending of this post......This picture was taken 3 years ago, makes me feel so good to be young. See you next week!



No comments: