Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Week Without Mum @ Home

Mum went for travel to China with aunt and her friends for a week, coming back on today actually but she called back this afternoon and says that no flight today so will only back on tomorrow. During the whole week without mum, we all have to eat ourselves. Tapao dinner for lil bro and myself after work, otherwise cook noodle instead of tapao.

Starwood has a newsletter with blog entries about sales in every Starwood hotels. Lucky to join the photoshoot together with the winning manager, other colleagues as well as the Hotel Manager and the GM. 


My department has earned some incentives for 3K plus thus we are planning for an outing at the end of May. Not sure where we going yet but this gonna be my first outing with my colleagues, sure it will be an exciting and fun trip;) Like to go travel with a bunch of people, I wish someday I could afford to go travel to Europe with my family.

Had a dream last night which was about I'm going to get married, but with a person that I don't know. In reality, I believe I wouldn't do such thing cuz I'm a stubborn and persistence person in relationship, like means like and so opposite. However it's just a dream. But I've checked with Uncle Google, the dream is a good sign for my career. So no worries la~


Finished the Hong Kong drama 'Yes Sir Sorry Sir' on PPS without waiting Astro Wah Lai Toi. Cuz the drama will be ended at 10.30p.m. and I can't wait till 10.30p.m. sometimes and have to go to bed earlier, so I chose to finish it on PPS. Kinda sympathize on Ms. Koo's (Linda Chung) situation cuz she is really innocent, to be cheated in her relationship by Lo Sir (Moses Chan) to complete his mission by arrested her brother in law who doing illegal business. Like Linda Chung's drama as well, I'm always her drama's supporter. The end of the story is not too bad, but it doesn't justify very clear in their relationships what I expected. Linda's character in the drama is a cool person, but love able to make her heart melted and fell into Moses. As what people say normally, love is blind. For me, love makes people's heart blind. And that's why she hurts a lot by who she loved most. That's pain most in an relationship. 


Oh yeah, I was talking bout to write a food review about the lunch I had in my hotel's restaurant. The blog will be delayed due to some reasons. Stay tuned and you will get to see what nice food I had:)

Au Revoir!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know if there's any tuition centers in Sri hartamas?

Yvonne said...

Yes I'm currently teaching partime at a tuition centre in Sri Hartamas. It's Pusat Tuition Cemerlang. No. 9 -3, Jalan Sri Hartamas 7, Taman Sri Hartamas

Anonymous said...

Do you teach a-levels? Or do you know anybody who teaches a-levels?

Yvonne said...

I teach only primary level.There are teachers teaching secondary level but due to I'm only teaching partime on saturday,I don't know anyone of them.Try to call the person incharge of the centre - Madam Kong @ 014-6402862.