Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Last Weekend in April 2012

This weekend started with some bad stuffs. Woke up 7a.m. in the morning for the earliest 8.30a.m. class. Went home straight after the classes ended at 12p.m. Was kinda emo because think of a dream. Dreamt a person that I shouldn't dreamt, first thing after I on my laptop was to get a person to talk to to distract my attention. Mum received a call then saying that her cousin bro just passed away because of cancer. Young as only 40+, kids still small, how sad it is~ Why is human's life so fragile!!

Flu invaded again in the noon. Having sore throat as well. Perhaps because of the nuggets and fries I had last week. Took medicine and went to sleep after that. Papa didn't go for work due to restaurant closed because of Bersih 3.0. I was like be sunk in sleep, alarm couldn't wake me up like I had some sleeping pills. Medicine strong till I've slept from 4p.m. to 1a.m.. Was feeling so hungry after the sleep but due to sore throat I couldn't eat anything hot and heaty. Had a glass of honey juice and some biscuit but couldn't eat more. Continued my sleep after 2 hours.

Fall sick last Tuesday, virus went around the office and I became the victim. Went to see doctor half way working, but I didn't ask for MC. After the medicine I feel better, and I got to go back home at 6p.m. sharp!! Perhaps the medicine too strong, the next day I've fully recovered. I tell my boss, don't know where the virus gone already.


Was thinking about the same question since last time. Why do some people talk without thinking in deep, and when they turned and walked away, how would the other feels?? Dead people maybe have lots to tell their beloved but living people can just ignore how other feels. There are people leaving everyday but you wouldn't know what's happening the next day. You can don't even care about the person but please don't let the person leave with repentant. 

No idea I've sealed off my feelings, firewall set when I'm out of work. I'm lost to nowhere. Think of some words that you said to me, it does make me happy. But it passed means passed. I'm kind of stubborn that still don't know how to leave it all behind. 

No comments: