Saturday, December 12, 2009

Enjoying Holidays Now =)

I have finally finished my term final on 10th Dec...Woohoo~!!!Feel released!!!Finally......can enjoy my holiday!!!

I have been staying in Subang Ridzuan Condo at my mates' house during the 3 days exam, because I know I wouldn't study and can't concentrate to study at home. Why?? Got TV and computer lerrr~~group study is always the best!But hor...my mates keep Facebooking and wasted half day to study one...haha~Its really fun staying at their house because they laugh everyday......I would continue to 'kacau' them one day.....XD

Just back from Subang to home on Friday morning fetched by papa.......Ahhhh~HOME SWEET HOME ^.^ Can watch ASTRO again......Can eat the ice cream bought few days ago......Suddenly feel so bored lol.

I have no plan for this long holiday.....so anyone wanna call me out for yamcha or hang out anywhere just call......but please call in advance...I HATE last minute preparation one...And I might be working during this holiday, time is flexible not sure yet, so I'm still free at the moment...^_^

Hmmn, gonna diet too during holiday lerrr...coz enjoying holiday too much will become lazy one. Lazy will less exercise, less exercise will become fat...I DON'T WANT!!!>.<

Kkkk, eat less work & walk more will be the way for me to diet...hopefully can lose weight larrrr...and no fainted again =.="


*p/s : Today is dear Rachy's birthday, wish her Happy 20th birthday and enjoy her holiday!!! =)


No comments: