Thursday, December 31, 2009

Au Revoir 2009!! Bonjour 2010!!


Times flies. 2009 is gonna be passed and 2010 coming. What I've done in 2009?

I've finished Diploma on March. I was quite happy to get 'Honourable Pass', but I was abit unhappy bacause I want 'Very Honourable Pass'.(hehe...human is greedy) Alright, continue Higher Diploma on the next month which is April.

Had my industrial training in Sheraton Imperial Hotel in KL, and I'm glad to know few of my colleagues, which is Sabrina, Cheng Yee, Farra, Samantha, Chiaki........That's my most happening training=)I appreciated much how u all taking care of me. I'm happy working with u all!!

After training I continued term 5. I had someone special to be with for a very short period, I was happy and never regret. You are still a special friend to me;)

My birthday. My 21st birthday. It was on weekdays so I was having class on that day, but my mates still buy a cake for me and celebrate it in the classroom. I was surprised:D Break time was only 1 hour, I never thought they could have time to buy a cake for me. Million thanks to them!! Not forgotten my family, I had a super big cake for my 21st birthday.Thanks papa and mama!! And the birthday presents...I got hair curler, a purple dress and a purple Ipod shuffle, and my silver platinum key with diamonds.....hehe!!

Finished term 5 finals on December 10, and finally got my holiday for a month+. Sleep, eat, online, watch tv are what I do for most of the day:D Luckily I still can hang out with friends and have my gathering with NS friend. It's been 3 years we don't meet each others since our previous gathering. Quite miss the 3 months time together although we had the 3 months life like in the jail.=.=

This Christmas, papa working again and I have to be the driver to fetch mama, sis and bro to Sunway. It was better compared with last year sucks trip in S'pore. I've won a voucher for Neway!! Was too excited showing the voucher to papa haha...feel wan sleep with holding the voucher...hehe.

New Year countdown. Papa was not free with us again, I fetched mama them to The Curve to meet aunt. The fireworks was nice. After the fireworks, it reminds me that it's New Year!! Well...new year new life.

2010. A brand new year. I do hope this will be a better year for me and everyone. I'll have my higher diploma finals on end of march till beginning of april, wish I can pass it with 'Honourable Pass' or higher mention lar.(gotta work more hard then.)

I got a partime job as a tuition teacher in Hartamas. I like this job quite alot because my dream when I was small was a teacher, so can say dream comes true ald lar haha. Teaching primary school students. Will be very busy and stress I think rushing between studying and teaching, wish I can handle that and teaching won't affected my studies.

Lastly, hmmn...my new year wishes:

1. Hope I can pass this finals.

2. Hope I can cope with studying and teaching together.

3. Hope everyone and myself are live happily and healthy always.

4. Money money come~~~haha!!

No comments: