Saturday, November 21, 2009

Neway Sing-K Session on 21-12-2009

Due to my birthday falls on weekdays, I've decided to treat my friends to sing-k @ Neway Subang on weekend(it's today lar) after a consideration. One of them has member card and recommended to me, it would be worth and won't over my budget. So, we went there after finished budgeting test.

Woohoo~I was so excited because I really did not sing-k since term 4...Yay!!Haha...(sounds crazy right?lol>.<) Started to pick songs after go in the room, some of us went take food at the buffet counter(Their free buffet lunch). Feel hungry when I saw those nice food......take lar,it's free!! But We did order set lunch as well.


We sang from 12pm till 3pm, the time when we ready to leave, they took out the gift and give it to me. It's hair curler!! Luckily I havent buy....but I can curl my hair anytime I want!!Hehe...

After that we headed to SS 15 to have dessert. The shop called 'Snowflake', selling Taiwanese dessert. We ordered and shared the shop's best seller, the dessert's name also 'Snowflake Best Seller', comes with a big bowl but costs only RM 5!!!

After dessert, we went back to Ridzuan, I stayed for awhile till around 7pm to avoid jam. Huuu~!!Tired after reached home, but happy for it.=) Hmmn......finished relaxing, should concentrate for the exam coming already!! Study!!

No comments: