Thursday, December 24, 2009

~Christmas Eve~

Was staying at home for whole day, woke up around 5pm due to sleep very late last night.

Didn't hang out to anywhere, just sit infront of the computer and listen to songs.

Christmas Eve, a good day which should hang out with family, friends or your love ones, waiting for count down together.

Yeah, I just stay at home, imagining the shopping malls are full of crowd>.<

Other way, people might counting down to X'mas day.

People might walking around in the shopping mall.

Group of friends might having drinks and chit-chatting.

Couples might be kissing under the beautiful fireworks^.^


Ooh~

Hmmn......no choice~nobody ask me to hang out.

Somemore I'm lazy=P

But,

I'm hoping the next X'mas day.....

I can have someone special celebrate it with me=)

Nothing much

That's all






Ohya,

Merry Christmas to all of you!!








No comments: