Friday, December 25, 2009

~*~Happy Christmas Day~*~

Well~I did have a very fine Christmas day better much than last year in Singapore.^.^

Got voucher for Sunway Lagoon's Night Park on Sunday, so we decided to go Sunway on Christmas Day.

Headed to Sunway Pyramid around 10.45a.m.,and reached there around 11.20a.m.. Walked around the shopping mall with mum and sis while waiting for aunts. Bought 2 tops in Kitschen, with a surprisingly cheap price.^_^


Meet with aunts after that and still walking around the shopping mall, met dad's side cousins and their children. Went for dinner at Thai Thai around 5p.m., and then get ready to go to Lagoon. Decided to watch Dolphins and Sea Lions show at first, but the ticket is too expensive. Thus, we cancelled it and went to the park.






We went thru the shopping mall to the park, and saw lots of people standing around there. The chinese radio station 988's car was there, and dj team were playing game with the audiences. I heard a girl asking : " Name us 3 988's DJ..." I whispered with myself : "Oh sorry, I don't listen 988..." Another team member named Karen was just standing beside me holding a camera which I didn't realize, suddenly say to me "It's very easy...We have XX, XX and XX....Faster raise your hand!!" The quiz was answered by other then. Forget it. Another question : "Sing us a Christmas song, any creative christmas song. " Karen asks us again : "Do you go for sing k?Just sing a christmas song then you can get a voucher for Neway." Aunt 'pushed' me out. Karen just bring me to front. Got the mic from another girl, I just simply sing out "Jingle Bell". Another one audience was selected after me to sing a christmas song too. The third audience was a little girl, which supposed to sing after that disappeared.@.@ Haha!! Guess the girl shy...So aunt pushes sis again.



Karen was wondered sis and me look alike, then i answered we are sisters. Sis sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas", and after that we got Neway Voucher for RM50!!Haha~~So happy...I never been 'exposed' to sing like that, but I got the voucher for it, it's my Chiristmas gift haha!!



Went into the park after that, walked around and see which ride worth to use all the voucher. All cousins and me wanna take the turning cup, and this made me think of I took it with Sabrina few months ago with hotel staffs while doing training.^.^Crazy......



The park was hot and I started feel sweating. After the ride we decided to leave, since it's just complimentary entry. Headed to Old Town Cafe at Taipan, Subang after that. Back to home around 9.30p.m., I feel exhausted. Felt so sleepy but the voucher kept me awake haha. So now thinking when I gonna use the voucher??Let's go sing k!!

It's really a fun Christmas day, no?Well~It's passed, new year is coming......Wish I can do whatever better than this year, everything goes better...All my dreams come true!!

No comments: