Monday, January 4, 2010

~*Just A Random Post*~

I am now using my laptop online=)yeah.and using it to type my blog here.^^

Nothing much wanna say...just I'm now still having holiday, staying at home most of the time...but I was happy that I could have few gatherings with friends which we really don't see each other very long time during this holiday.


Wondering what I did in this long holiday??Haha.Besides what a normal person will do, online till midnight(Is this normal or abnormal huh?),watch tv........and sleep up to over 8+ hours!!!Yessss, I'm a pig lol. My brother called me that as well. And I miss someone call me 'piggy'......*shivering*

I've read people's blog these days, some are friend's blog, some unknown. Just to see different blog's style, and their lifestyle as well. I realized and learnt something thru their blog......it seems not a bad thing to get online whole day right??

Fine.I'll stop here. I can't stand keep sneezing...well yeah~having flu again...sigh=.="haaa.....qiu!!!>.<

No comments: