Saturday, December 6, 2008

Never park my car at Sunway Pyramid new wing carpark!!

Went to my aunt's house at Subang this morning, since she asked us to go shopping with her, I fetched mama, sis and bro to her house 1st. We went out around 8.45am. and reached her house around 9.30am, aunt was cooking spaghetti for us. While waiting for the spaghetti done, she asked Boon Tong (my cousin) play the movie Madagascar(No doubt. That's DVD... ) for us. The movie quite funny lar~~

After the spaghetti done, we eat spaghetti and watch the movie at the same time. (Luckily the movie doesn't funny till made me spew out the spaghetti in my mouth..) After finished the spaghetti and movie, we went out to shoppping at Subang around 11.30am. I bought one pink dress in a boutique there, costs RM 60+. That's my 1st costume for CNY! I like the dress very much because the dress makes me look slimmer XD.

I like the dress much, it makes me look slimmer...hehe~=p

After walked around 1 hour, we decided to go to Sunway Pyramid for next round. Usually I will park my car at Pyramid Tower Hotel's carpark because there's easy to find parking and easy to remember where i parked my car. Due to we came from Subang and wanna save petrol for turn 1 more round to old wing carpark, I had no choice to park inside new wing. I expected that i will spend a lot of time to find parking because there's damn lots of car going in. Aunt's car was in front of me with 4 cars distance, since a fellar's car was waiting for parking blocking my way. 'Faster-lah!!!' My patience has limit. Ok then, my car was far away from aunt's car, don't know where she turned to already. Fine, call her later when found parking.

I turned 1 round at the same level, full parking, then i went to upper levels. CP5, CP6, CP7, CP8......Why all full parking one??? I saw got green light there, but got car waiting there to park. Then i went down 1 level, the signboard showing the vacant carpark number from 0 to 2. God! Why there's vacant after came down?! Forget it...continuing look for the parking site. Still......no more parking. Ok, go down again. What the hell!!! The vacant number changed again from 0 to 3!!

Awww!!! I started blaming shouldn't come to Pyramid at that timing. I turned round and round, then go down to levels below and below, still...couldn't found any parking site. CP5, CP4, CP3, CP2, CP1......omg!!Get stucked because more cars coming in. I started become impatient and scolding the fellar who drives their car slow like shittt!! Stucking at CP1 like traffic jam, kelisa in front of me which the driver was a girl, waiting for turn into right-hand side junction because cars coming from left-hand side. One Persona coming slowly and I know that the guy driver was purposely wanted to give the way to Kelisa driver. The stupid Kelisa driver still stopping there and didn't move and I don't know what the hell she's waiting for?! And then the Persona driver just continued his way. Lol?! I wanted to horn her already lo! As stupid as pig duh!


1 hour later...(go Genting also reached already)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mama said she doesn't want to wait already, because that's wasting petrol, time and my energy also waiting for the cars move. Called aunt and tell her that we wanted to leave already(my aunt has parked her car and waiting in the shopping centre). Then she said ok and asked us to wait at her house. Damn!! After we decided to leave, i saw got few vacant parking site and NO CARS WAITING!! Forget it!! Fed up already! I want to leave as soon as possible!

Straight away back to aunt's house, and I still in tempered and blaming those stupid car drivers. Tired like hell and resting in aunt's house, fell asleep after that. Awoken by mama after that because need to go home earlier around 6pm. I know, traffic jam also. Good too, better go back home and rest. Left aunt's house at 6.10pm and reached home at 7.15pm. Asked my sis to cook the Korean instant noodle for me also together with hers, because I really felt tired like still not enough sleep.

Fine, stop my story here. No point talking lots of bullshit about eating''=_= So the conclusion is, I won't park my car in Pyramid new wing once I can't find parking in old wing carpark.

No comments: