Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Finally finished final term exam!Hurray~~I can sleep till whenever I want!!And one more thing is, ready to pack my clothes for travel!!I wanted to say: "Singapore, I am coming!" Yay!!!
Guys and girls, don't look for me or call me out for 'yam cha' or go out for X'mas celebrity because I am going to Singapore on Christmas day...hehe...So, hereby to wish you Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!
And also, 21st Dec is a very BIG day for Chinese. Don't tell me that you don't know what day is it...Chinese eat 'Tong Yun'(Cantonese)/'Tang Yuan'(Mandarin) on that day. A very meaningful traditional day for me, I like to eat 'Tong Yun' too, especially self-made one...The day means to have all of your family members gather together and eat together.

Last but not least, after X'mas, we gotta welcome 2009 new year. Again send my wishes to all of you, and wish everything good in new year!!


1 comment:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......