Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tao Japanese Buffet - Sales Team Outing

It's July! Finally half of the year has gone, it's been 3 month plus I worked in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, time is really passing fast.

Previously I was told to join cluster sales, and thought that I might have to move my base to other Starwood property, was a little bit unhappy and worried. Hardly I escaped from down town area I wouldn't want to go back again and, I feel reluctant to leave my beloved colleagues......Well, just received this good news from my lady boss yesterday - I will still base in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur and not moving anymore. Thank god! 

Well, I'm gonna talk about the outing with my beloved colleagues last week. Thanks to the organizer, ViNi Chee. We went for a Japanese Buffet Dinner @ Tao Cuisine Japanese Buffet, Sunway Giza. We straight went to Kota Damansara after the cluster meeting at Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur, managed to reach there before 8p.m., and our buffet was actually start at 8.30p.m.. We asked and they let us went in and have our seats first, while waiting for others. 


Busy camwhoring in the car 


Start taking photo and busy check-in with our smart phones *hehehe* when we're seated down. Next, start hunting for food! See what we got on our tables!!



Busy checking & replying email

Seriously don't know who did this, the person must be a very creative person.


Nah......Drooling??


Desserts make the entire meal perfect


And of course, nothing much besides food, but there must be our group photos as well;) 






Coordinators & Trainees with the bosses









That's all:) Left Sunway Giza about 10.20p.m., fetched Narshelyn & Michelle back and reached home around 12a.m.. Heard that Jogoya isn't that nice anymore, not a bad thing if you could try out Tao Cuisine Japanese Buffet @ Sunway Giza if you are Japanese food lover.

No comments: