Monday, July 16, 2012

Today's Diary : A New Start

16th July 2012                  Monday                     Rain

I'm happy to announce that I'm no longer an associate under Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, but I will be attached to Starwood Hotels & Resorts today onwards! Thankful that I will still be based in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur, which this problem made me worried cuz I do not want to leave there. Finally the list was out, and I was happy to know I'm not moving my base!


Ta-Da! This is the letter of intent!

Got the letter of intent this noon from the regional, signed the letter and passed it to the HRD, Ms Jaclyn. Had a short meeting with HR together with Malaysia National Sales Team (MNST) today, which allows us to ask whatever questions regards to this (MNST). Soon we gonna have all the answers from the regional. 

Well, 4 of other MNST members are coming into Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur this coming Friday, feel excited to meet them! *xoxo* I feel so glad and blessed that I left my previous place and joined Starwood, I know that god is watching me cuz he knows it will be a good place for me to start. I feel everything is arranged by him, he seems like knowing what are best for me. I'm seriously feel thankful.

Shared this good news to my parents and they feel so proud of me as well.*hehehe* They asked me to work hard and don't ever leave such a good organization. Of course I won't! Unless they force me to leave!

Seems there are something new for me, feeling to spend to workout a new me...gonna buy some new clothes, a new haircut, a new hair color.........

No comments: