Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dad's Birthday Celebration~Happy Birthday Daddy!

My 6 days off finally just gone like this, gonna back to work tomorrow...

Yesterday was my second last holiday, dad not working as Monday is his rest day. Went out to shopping as I'm still on leave, sis going back to her uni only at night. Very long time we did not come out for shopping with all of us free while not working/not studying, this is rarely cuz when I'm working dad will be off & when he's working I'll be off. Kinda miss the days when during school holidays last time, dad used to bring us to go shopping and walk around. 

Alright, mission yesterday wasn't only shopping, we gotta celebrate dad's birthday in advance. Went to Festival City in Setapak for a walk, had a quick & simple lunch there as we decided to go 1U after that to celebrate dad's birthday there. We actually decided to have lunch at 1U but lil bro said he couldn't stand his hunger anymore. Thus I suggested to have some snacks first, and I bought some typical Taiwanese snacks at Shih Lin. Accidently saw Chatime just next door, bought 4 different flavors for all of us, mum shared with bro as she couldn't finish one. Thats our simple lunch.


Headed to 1U after that, as sis mentioned there's a Hong Kong famous desserts stall opened at old wing. Looked for a restaurant and made reservation for dinner first, meanwhile we asked them to keep the cake for us. Then we went try out the newly opened Hong Kong desserts - Hui Lau Shan. Ordered these named Mango Romance, we shared together.



Went to walk around and bought some stuff for ourselves at Isetan after that. *I got new earrings & a top hehe* Well, this is very random as I seldom can really like a piece of top or pants or skirt or dress with just simply walk around. Great, as long as I'm happy with the money spent on something I really like. It's dinner time after 2 hours walked, we headed to this restaurant where we booked our seats earlier for our dinner!


This is a Japanese Restaurant similar with Sushi Zanmai, however we decided to try it out even we tried Sushi Zanmai before. Service quite good, many people having their dinner there as well. Looked at their menu, design as similar as Sushi Zanmai. There's actually another Japanese Restaurant next door, just next door. Forgotten the name, named 'Kita No Zen' is not mistaken. Did not ask whether there're under the same owner. 


Ordered some sushi platers and noodles. They're having promo for particular order, but we did not order those. I ordered Soft Shell Crab sushi rolls, and my favourite Scallops! 





Finished our meals, time to sing birthday song! Asked the waiter to clear our table and the cake can be taken out. I told dad the cake is special unlike those cakes he had for his previous birthdays. He was surprise when he saw our picture on the cake:D We sing birthday song and I feel people around were watching us haha. *shy* 


Dad with his cake

Dad making birthday wishes

Packed the cake as we couldn't finish it. Paid and left the restaurant around 9p.m.. Guess how much the bill for 5 of us? That's not important. I still remember dad gave me an unforgettable birthday when I was 17. Mum went to China with sis and bro, and they back on the day before my birthday. Dad brought us to Sakura Cafe at Jalan Imbi, mum said dad used to bring her there before they got married. We had meals like usual, I went to washroom after finished mine. When I came out from washroom, I saw the cake was already on the table, and the birthday song was played in the restaurant. I was so happy and first time I had my birthday in a way like in the drama. I will never forget that. Same thing, I wish my dad happy and like what we gave him last night. I know he did, cuz he told me he was very happy;)

No comments: