Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Morning Shock

Hey it's June! Half of the month has gone, and finally I went thru the 3 months probation & being confirmed!!


Thanks to all my colleagues for the efforts & support, I was happy working with all of you in the 3 months time. Looking forward for more improvements on myself in the next 3 months time, this is a target of my own. And one thing I failed, I know myself an easily sick people. Was trying not to have a MC in this 3 months probation, but I took 2 days MC continuously on 14th & 15th. 

Thursday night I was attacked by light flu but I make sure the flu wouldn't get worse before I sleep. Who knows, things come unexpectedly sometimes. Midnight 2.10a.m., I was awaken by annoying nose water which came out while I was sleeping. Alright, it's fine. Got tissue papers and spout it out, back to my bed, continue my sleep. Again, at 3p.m., same thing, back to bed, sleep. Again, *getting frust* at 3.50a.m, *damnit how many times you want me to wake up and I got not much time to sleep!* same thing. Mum asked me to get a glass of hot water, I got my blanket along to downstairs. After that I try to sleep again on the sofa bed in living room. Gosh 4.20a.m.!!! Again!!! I was about to cry I didn't have enough sleep how am I gonna work?!?! Till about 5a.m., I really can't stand anymore, got the medicine and throw inside my mouth together with warm water. 

Went to bath, was struggling to go for work as I was feeling a lil bit dizzy. Don't know the medicine started work or I was really feeling sleepy. Dad stopped me to work after seeing me keep struggling to go work, he just worried I'll fall asleep on the way driving...Text my colleague, Theng to inform her I gonna take MC. Laid down on the bed and I fell asleep till 7.50a.m., I know it's too late but I was still thinking to go work maybe abit late. After further thoughts I text my DOS, Suresh to inform that I'll be on MC. Went to see doctor after that in the evening. Had my early dinner after back from clinic, it was about 6.10p.m.. Ate medicine and went to bed at 9p.m. sharp. Alright, flu settled and ready to start work next day. Who knows......

I woke up around 5.15a.m. and went to bath straight. Done shampoo-ed my hair and wanna put on conditioner, I started feel dizzy and a kind of sound appeared right beside my ears. I yelled my mum saying that I gonna fainted. My whole body was like energy emptied and fell then sit down on the floor. No idea my mum was calling me and I can't reply her as I was already fainted. When I woke up only I realized my mum was kept knocking the door and calling me, and I was lying on the floor. I still feeling weak but tried to put on towel and went out from bathroom. Just one step out from the bathroom, I fainted again with front part of my body facing the floor. Mum says I awoken about 3 mins after she & my sis kept putting ointment on my head. She asked am I ok, how I feeling but the first thing comes out from my mouth was ‘I haven't done my bath yet...’. She asked‘You still want to go for work like this?’ They kept putting ointment on my head and after 5 minutes, I tried to wake up and put on my clothes. Mum made a glass of hot Milo for me and I was trying hard to use the energy I have to finish the Milo. Mum called ViNi, my colleague to tell her that I fainted and not able to go for work. I was like dead and exhausted, mum carried me back to bedroom. 

Dad was like blaming me for skipped dinner before sleep, I can't even retort him saying I just had dinner earlier and sleep earlier. No idea why this happened unexpectedly and don't have any sign at all. Went to same clinic again in the noon but it was closed, went back again in the evening and the doctor asked me to go hospital......Couldn't drive and mum called aunt who staying nearby to fetch us to hospital. The result is I have low blood sugar, normal people will have the figure 4 but I have only 2-3. Was very tired while reached home, slept after medicine taken. Went to tuition class this morning as usual accompanied by mum, just in case something happened to me again. 

Well, just wish flu could go as far as possible from me. Try my best to increase and keep the blood sugar level at normal.

No comments: