Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Papa's Day!!

It's the 3rd week of June and today is a BIG day. You guys know what day it is..........Yep, it's Father's Day!!!


Really no idea how to write this post, as normally I would have inspiration comes up automatically when I typing. This post dedicated specially to my dad, I'm too shy to express directly my admiration. 


I love my dad, but I never said this to him. Words on the cake, or a drawing, a painting, a photo only could help me on that. I know dad loves me too. Dad is the only working to feed total 5 of us including himself as mum not working to take fully care of 3 of us, I knew he worked hard. When I was still a student, dad never being miserly by giving us pocket money. Especially when I started study in college, expenses increased as you know everything is expensive compared to high school. He will give me 50 bucks every week but I'll try not to spend much and make the 50 bucks last for 2 weeks. He will ask me is my pocket money enough when it's time, I'll say enough when I still have extra accumulated from last month. I can't even reluctant to spend his money till I started teaching part time, have my own income that enough to spend for a university student, I stopped getting pocket money from him. But still, he will think the money not enough for me and ask do I need money from him.

When I was still a student, I was kept thinking to buy dad something special, things he likes or bring him for a trip when I can afford. Now I can afford but I just wish he could have the time. Kinda miss the time dad brings all of us to shopping during school holidays......This time he'll be off while I working, he'll be working while I off. 

Dad bought a car for me to go college once enrolled to the course as well as pay for the car installment every month. He changed a new car for me due to safety issues after my 2 times car accidents. Daddy paid my fees for 4 years from Diploma till Degree, it's not an easy job. Not everyone is lucky enough to have a dad to pay all their fees as well as some expenses and I'm lucky enough to have that. I wanted to say, I wouldn't be a university graduate without my dad. And I've graduated, he was honored to attend my convocation. 


Dad's handsome pic taken in Hong Kong

Dear Daddy,


Thank you daddy!! Although you couldn't understand this, but I wish you know that I will always love you! 


Loves,
Ying Ying

No comments: