Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exam Anxiety

Final Exam is coming on this Thursday...Had done revision with Su Lin and Rachy @ Starbucks Mid Valley just now, revised again and again some calculations subjects, but not sure can I do it in finals=.=That's me...always not confident. I HATE EXAMS!!!

Today I've done revision and studied what I supposed to study, tried to relax myself and playing games but still feeling like not enough, should keep studying although I did study and revise just now...

Having exam anxiety already because the trial result came out was totally terrible!!Can't imagine seriously how many marks I going to get in final...=( Wish I could do better than trial, at least can give me 12.01 to get 'Honourable Pass' then I will satisfy already...God bless me!!!Gonna study more hard otherwise I think I will cry if I got only 'Pass' in final>.< So...wish me good luck!!!

Off to study...stay tune to check out my final result>.^

No comments: