Sunday, March 7, 2010

*~Steamboat at Yuen, Subang~*

Was suffering because of the TIS report for last whole week, I was lack of sleep to rush the report till midnight...That's last minute work haha~Yea we supposed to do it during last term one month break...but well you know, holiday mar...who wanna do work?? When college started, we're all in CNY mood, nobody wanna do it so.......rush at the end lorrr~but finally it ended!! Yay!!


Went to YUEN Steamboat Restaurant with Sabrina and Tej, as to celebrate Sabrina's belated birthday due to we can't make it on the actual day. Each person only RM20+ (drinks not included), end up the bill was only RM24 for each of us...quite worth for me cuz I took all the expensive one especially seafood:D Squid lar, La La, Oyster....owh wait, wonder where are prawns and crabs??haha...I DIDN'T TAKE. I'm a lazy person actually, lazy to take out the shells, so I rather don't eat it. Same as grape, I always ask my mum to buy seedless one hahaXD


Alright, we reached there around 6.10pm cuz I was late because of traffic jam. Still can see some empty table, but when we leaving there's everywhere full table and many people waiting outside the restaurant. So here I'm gonna show few pics taken...hehe


Thanks Tej for being our camera man..haha




End up our table got messed like this...

Saw it??It's table which next to ours...full with prawn's shells...
I told Sabrina they worth it for eaten so many prawns...
She says:" They never ate prawns for their previous lifetime." LOLX hahaXD

Reached home around 9.30p.m. Show my mum the bills and tell her how worth the food are...She says want to go there as well during school holiday...Deal:D

No comments: