Friday, March 12, 2010

Stress Stress Stress>.< !!! Annoying

Mama and lil bro is going to Shanghai tomorrow for 8 days.....sigh~how long I didn't go for travel (I mean overseas) since 2004... I wish I could have time for that...

Exam is around the corner...Trial will be on 22nd March, Final will be the following week...Gonna starts study now...The prob I'm worrying now is I can't study concentrate at home because TV and computers are around me, I was thinking to move to friend's house but their place can't even fit me anymore...and I have to drive all the way to there if they wanna do revision together!!

I'm not feeling well since 2 days ago...keep coughing and having sore throat...I know I can't fall sick for now because it's not the right time. Of course I will take care of myself and wish I'll recover very soon before exam. Please pray for me that I can recover soon and can study concentrate, the most important one is to pass this final exam and get good result. God bless me...Amitabha!!

No comments: