Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Convocation on 5.20 @ Taylor's University

Last Sunday was my convocation day at Taylor's University Lakeside Campus. Woke up early to prepare myself, and then departed from home to Taylor's around 9.20am. Bring along my sis so I can pass the guest tickets to her before I went into the hall in case dad couldn't reach in time. Got the robes and mortarboard as well as the tickets, got myself well with the robes then passed over the tickets to my sis. Dad came not long after that and we took photos and walked around the campus.




The ceremony starts around 2.15p.m., speech given and then all graduates line up to go on stage. The ceremony ends around 3.20p.m., then we move out from the hall for photo shooting.




Photos with dearest family

Photos with lecturers, Mr Joaquim & Mr Wong

Last photo in the campus

Left the campus around 4.45pm after late lunch in the restaurant, dad went to his work place straight and I went home with sis & bro. Very tired whole day through, working next day so did not update my blog directly. 

Now I can shout ‘I'm officially graduated’! Miss study life though sometimes working, but those have passed can't be repeated. I don't feel anything special as I'm currently part of the society even I'm officially a graduate. Keep my finger crossed and wish my life will be better and best with my career now, as well as in future.
  

No comments: