Sunday, May 13, 2012

Awesome Mother's Day Dinner @ Latest Recipe, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur

It's Mother's Day today! How you guys celebrate this special with your mother?? Well, I had an awesome and fantastic dinner yesterday with my mum:)

I made the reservation about one month before the day, since I'm working in Le Méridien so planned to bring my family to try out the buffet. But too bad that my dad will be working, so there's only me, mum, sis and bro. Latest Recipe, Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur was having this promotion RM148.00++ per person with mother dines free with 3 paying adults, so my mum can eat free while I pay for 3 of us.

We departed from home to hotel around 6.30p.m., reached hotel around 7p.m.. Saw the GM, Mr Harvey and the F&B Director, Fauzy standing outside of Latest Recipe. They were so friendly and gentleman greeted with my mum, mum was so happy when she heard Fauzy thought she's my sister hahaha. 

Once we're seated, we started to walk around the buffet stalls and counters to get food! Here they are;)



The decor

Thinking what to eat first...


Juicy Oysters!


The penne with tomato sauce

Seafood!

Dim Sum, Malay kuih and lil juice



Yummy Desserts~Slurrpppp!!


And of course we did take a lot of photos with mama! Ta-da~~


Elegant chair for photo shooting specially for the families

Thanks to Le Méridien for making this Mother's day so fantastic.  

We finished the dinner around 10p.m. and left hotel about 10.30p.m.. Was thinking to upload the photos and update my blog but I was so tired and fell asleep on the sofa. Woke up around 3 something midnight and dad was back at home. Off my lappie and continue my sleep then. Had a wonderful Mother's Day dinner, gotta think what's special for Father's Day coming next month;)

No comments: