Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm a careless and blur girl~@.@

How to say...I have to admit that I'm really careless and blur!!Why???Because when I go to college, I left my handphone at home twice in 2 weeks!!

The first time was the second day of starting college, I have forgotten my handphone on the table because don't know rushing for what, take my bag and books, car key and just go out. Second day of starting college, still not familiar with the new environment, the classrooms venue......I realized only when on the way to college, but I was already very far away from home......So, forget about it. Pray and wish I could found the classroom or could met my groupmates.

Who knows, I followed the classroom number printed on my schedule, but there was actually NOT classroom but only staircase to go up and down when I came out from the lift...I shocked!!Omg!!How come??I got no handphone with me somemore...I went up to look around, wrong place.Went down and down again, still wrong place. Shiiitttt!!!I went down to first floor and try to explore the classroom's venue. Met Joanne but her class different with me...She didn't know where's the actual place as well...It's okaayyy I said, I try to find out myself as I think she's rushing to somewhere or go for class.

I went up thru the staircase again....Thank god!I saw Jay standing there, and he couldn't found the classroom as well. Oh~luckily met someone same group with me...Can't imagine that what to do if I lost in the huge campus lmao=.=" After that saw Julie them came out from the lift, their face were definitely same with what I did once they saw only staircase and dead way in front of them. The guys said we will be having the class by sitting on the floor lol. Funny hor~But finally the 'mother' of group 5 and 6 - Su Fern guided us to the classroom...We only noticed that there was an error of printing>.< The venue number printed was C3.10 which means Block C 3rd floor classroom number 10. The actual venue is D3.10!!

Fine...The second time I left my handphone at home again was yesterday morning. Class starts at 9.30a.m. and I have to leave home earlier as you know...get a nice carpark...I didn't rush anything and still relaxing myself eating bread, and after that wake up my sis to open the gate for me. Same as previous time, I realized only when on the way to college. AGAIN argh!!!Feel something wrong when reached college...no handphone with me for half day, I try to bare with it, because I tried left phone when I was in Diploma also. Feel really unsafe like if something happens to me how?(CHOI!!Pui Pui Pui!!) I told Rachael and she tells me she can't tahan the feelings it's like you naked and leave home...Thought wanna go back home and take it before going for tuition class, but at the end went for lunch with Rachael at Kimgary, Sunway, headed to Hartamas for tuition straight away after left PJ. The problem comes......

I was stucked in the jam due to it was eve of Thaipusam and closure of some highways caused those serious jam. I know I will be late and I was thinking how I contact the student and the person in-charge of the tuition centre......I reached finally at 6p.m. Use the phone there to call back home and mum said the person in-charge has called and asked me to call back. After the call I just sit and wait for my cute student. He ran from his house, and he asked me when he reached 'Teacher, why u so late today?' . I replied 'Sorry boy, I was in traffic jam...' Cute right??Haha~show you the boy's pic later....

So, now you know how important is the handphone? Big in trouble sometimes when you don't have handphone with you. I have to be more alert lar...Can't always forgotten my phone like this...It's really like what Rachael said.....*.*    

No comments: