Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Big Big Day 18.11.2009

Today is 18th Nov.
18.11.2009.
It's my 21st birthday!!

Haha~Well...Finally I'm 21. Finally I've stepped in world of adults, no more teenage.

21st is quite meaningful for me as 21 is the age for everyone started being an adult :D Thus, since my 20th birthday, I have thought of how to have a very unforgettable and happening birthday for my 21st. What had been running in my mind was, I would like to have a birthday like this:

Have a buffet type dinner at my house, all my families, primary and secondary school mates, ns friends and college mates are invited, all of them singing birthday song for me, I got many pressies from them........but at the end this couldn't be :( Reasons are because my birthday is on weekday(Wednesday), I don't think my friends can make it due to they need to work or having class early morning the next day. My dad couldn't celebrate with me as well as he need to work. If celebrate later on weekend, my friends can make it but my dad can't. So, this planning has to be cancelled, my ideal birthday celebration for 21st has gone.

It's okay.....My mates have gave me a little surprise haha!Not bad ;) Was having class this morning till 1pm, an hour break then have my lunch with them in the class (We went tapao and have it in the class). It's like half an hour after lunch, I feel bored and walking around inside and outside the classroom. Looking at a notice board and suddenly Ting asks me to go in. When I going in the classroom was dark, and I still wondered what happened. I saw light......It's candle's light!!! Omg...a cake...they singing birthday song for me. I was really surprised!!Wondering when they bought the cake....??Haha...I make a wish and blow all candles...

Here are the pics my friends all.....


And here are another pics my family celebrate with me and my parents giving the 'Key of Freedom' to me:D

This is what I ate on my bday;D

Mee Sua




Lastly, MERCI BEAUCOUP MES AMIS et MA FAMILLE!! Thanks for the cakes and the gifts...I like it!! ;D

No comments: