Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!


Mother's day has come, hereby to wish who has been a mother or becoming a mother, Happy Mother's Day! Especially to my mum, although i never say it out to you, but i'm always love you! I have no ability to buy any expensive gift for you now, sure I'll do it when I can earn money by myself, I'll reward you whatever you want!

Mum, don't care whatever people say about...That's your money, you have the right to do whatever with the money, even if donate it to orphan's house that's better than give to 'that useless and brainless person'!! Although he and she are my elder senior, I would get a chance to scold them like hell! That's not i never respect them, they are not worthy to get any respective from people!!!

Lastly, Happy Mother's Day again ~!!!

2 comments:

Sennie倩 said...

你好呀
我是在思琦blog看到你留下你的blog..所以就來看看

Yvonne said...

你好~谢谢捧场哦!!^_^