Sunday, April 11, 2010

我就是这一种女孩子(改编自‘有一种女孩子’)

我就是这一种女孩子,
I'm this type of girl,

在陌生人面前会很安静,很冷漠,
quiet, indifferent in front of strangers, 

在熟人面前却很放肆,很霸道,
 but presumptuous, overbearing in front of acquaintance,

并喜欢一咋一呼的说:“滚,滚蛋,坏蛋,笨蛋”。
 and like to yell and say: "Go, get out, bad guys, stupid".

不要认为我很粗鲁,我只是很单纯的认为,
Don't think that I'm rude, I'm just think very simply, 

大家打打闹闹,骂骂笑笑,表示更亲切,更不分你我。
Fooling around, joking together, more intimate, regardless you and me.



我不谈恋爱,只在姐妹间游荡,
I do not love, only wandering around sisters,

即使有不错的朋友,我还是无奈的笑笑,
even have good friends, I just smiled helpless, 

其实我只是在不能确定自己付出的前提下,
In fact I just can't make sure any disbursement under precondition, 

不会接受,因为不想伤害。
I won't accept, because I don't want to hurt.



我偶尔看到街上的情侣时,
Sometimes I saw couples on the street,

也会幻想,也会羡慕,
I would imagine, I would envy, 

幻想着将来自己的恋爱,
imagining my love in future,

该是多么的帅气,多么的温柔,多么的甜蜜!
 would be how cool, how gentle, how sweet!



我喜欢和自己的姐妹在一起打闹,大呼小叫。
I like slapstick and yelling with sisters,

即使没有男朋友,
even don't have a boyfriend,

在我的世界里,也有我的骄傲!
I have my own pride in my world!



我也会偶尔的忧郁,
Sometimes I will be depressed,

朋友问我怎么了,我也只会说没事,
I will say nothing when friends ask me what happened, 

其实我只是感觉累了,
actually I'm just tired,

我只是需要一个拥抱。
I just need a hug. 



我不会轻易恋爱,恋爱了一定会好好珍惜。
I won't fall in love easily, but I will appreciate when I falling in love.

我会骄傲的拉着他的手大街小逛,
I will hold his hand proudly walking around,

不要认为我放肆,
 don't think that I'm presumtuous,

我只是答应过姐妹们,幸福要大家一块儿分享。
I just promised my sisters, happiness has to be shared.



我恋爱的时候,
When I'm in love,

喜欢大事听男孩子的,而在小事上调皮,耍赖。
I like listen to guys in big matters, but niggling in small matters.

不要认为我太小气,蛮不讲理,
Don't think that I'm stingy, being unreasonable,

其实在我调皮的习惯里已经为你收敛不少!
In fact I have convergenced for you in my naughty habits!



我不允许男孩子的背叛,
 I do not allow boy's betrayal,

如果男孩子真的办了对不起我的事,
 if the boy really did that,

我一定会狠心的离开他。
I'll leave him ruthless. 

不要怪我太绝情,
Don't blame me for despairing,

我其实很爱他,但是卑微的爱情我不要,
actually I love him much, but I don't want that petty love, 

我果断的转身,只是不想让他看见我滑落的泪水!
I turned decisively, just do not want to let him see my tears fall! 




我失恋的时候会在别人面前装的很好,
I will pretend good in front of others when I lovelorn,

大声的笑,放声的闹。
laugh out loud, burst noises out.

当姐妹心疼的说:“你没事吧?”
When sisters distressed and say: " Are you all right?"

我会放下我所有的骄傲,趴到姐妹怀里哭。
I will put down all my pride, crying in sisters' arm.

哭完了,苦笑一声:没想到我还会为一个男的哭。
After cry over, smiled wry: did not think that I would cry for a guy. 



若你遇到了我,
If you met me, 

如果我们是朋友,请原谅我平日的不理不睬,
If we are friends, please forgive me for my coolness, 

其实我只是不会社交,不敢打扰,
In fact I'm just don't socialize, not dare to bother, 

你想想你的每一次邀约,我拒绝过你。
 think about your invitations, I rejected you.

如果你喜欢上我,请你不要说出来,
If you love me, please do not tell.,

因为我很幼稚,你会吓跑我。
 because I'm naive, you will scare me.

原谅我的冷漠,
Forgive my coolness,

我只是怕伤害你!
I'm just afraid to hurt you!



若我喜欢上你,请你不要在我的世界里消失。
If I love you, please do not disappear in my world.

我没有更多的要求,不会打扰你的生活。
I have no more claims, won't disturb your life. 

我只是想静静的看着你,
I just want to look at you quietly, 

当你的观众,仅此而已。
be your audience, that's all.



如果当我们已经在一起了,
In case when we are being together,

请你好好珍惜我。
please treasure me.

我这样的女孩子太傻,
Girl like me is to silly,

请你别让我受伤。
please don't let me get hurt.



我这一种女孩子就以这样的方式生活着,
Girls like me would be living in this way,

我有我的梦想,我的希望。
I have my dreams, my hope.

一个如花儿般的女孩子,
A girl like a little flower, 

我时而快乐,时而忧伤;
I'm sometimes happy, sometimes sad; 

时而郁闷,时而疯狂;
sometimes depressed, sometimes crazy; 

时而邪恶,时而善良;
sometimes evil, sometimes kind; 

时而脆弱,时而坚强!
sometimes weak, sometimes strong!

你可以说我傻,也可以骂我笨,也可以说我冷,
You can say I'm silly,  can say I'm stupid, can say I'm cold,

但是我们还是生活在自己的世界里,
but we still living in our own world, 

希望做一个幸福、善良的孩子!
wish to be a happy, kind child!

No comments: