Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What an unlucky bad mood day......

It has been a long time i didn't update my blog, due to it's time fighting with assignments and coming mid-term.

Yesterday was an unlucky day for me......i was so mad!!First, i was supposed to find answers for HRM case study, and hand it up to my groupmates. At the end, what the answers i got were all wrong!!My groupmates has explained the question again and again to me, the time she explaining suddenly i feel like 'why i never thought bout this answer??', 'why they can get the answers and i couldn't??' I feel i'm so helpless and useless........I was so angry with myself that time, I have no mood at all during the class.

On the way to take my car, what's in my mind was 'why?why?why?'.......Tears coming out from my eyes but i can't let others saw me crying!!Is it people easy to be bullied while on bad mood??On the way going back home, just few miles away from college, a malay lorry driver ALMOST bang my car!The fellar wanted to change lane but he never played signal!!I HATE THIS KIND OF DRIVER!!!He never realized that my car was coming straight and just shift, the lorry was just not more than 20cm beside me!!!Of course i horned him immediately.......His look like rushing where TO HELL!!!F**king geram.......isshhh!!

My heartbeat was pumping very fast........And finally my tears came out after awhile of resistance......

Perhaps i care how and what people thinking bout me, maybe i'm thinking too much, maybe that's what people thinking what i'm thinking........Uh~~I don't know how to cope with this...T.T

No comments: