Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy 'Tiger' Year~WROWWW~~& Happy Valentines!!!

Finally here to update my blog before it's too late, was busying packing up my luggage after back from uncle's house for the reunion dinner.

WooHoo~Finally it's 1st day of CNY tomorrow...So, wish u guys and girls Happy Chinese New Year!!May the tiger year brings all the lucks and prosperities to all of u~!!


Not forgotten tomorrow also a sweet day for couples, Happy Valentines Day!!Haha...I think the couples are now thinking how to celebrate New Year and V-Day with family and lover at the same time...It's a normal day for me, still celebrate it with my family, so it's not a trouble for me^.^Wish all the couples appreciate what they having now,  wish them fine with their Valentine...(woi what i'm talking now...)Whatever lar haha~


I'll be off to Bukit Tinggi for 3 days 2 nights trip tomorrow, so if anyone miss me can text me lar, if call me can't get sorry lo, coz my hp maybe no line. If never miss me then fine lo......

Again Happy Tiger New Year and Happy Valentines Day!!*Loves*(Feels like wanna sing new year song lol.)



No comments: